Friday, January 7, 2011

Bright and Morning Star

This morning, through the leafless branches in front of my bedroom window, I had an impeccable view of the morning star as the sun began to glow on the horizon. 

I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things for the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, the bright morning star.” Rev 22:16

As I watched the sun illuminate the dark sky with light blue and then pink, this verse kept resounding in my mind.  Jesus IS the bright and morning star.  He is the Rock on which we build our lives and the guidepost which set our path after He does not leave nor forsake us.  He is always there…even when we can’t see…he is there.  He is an ever-present help in time of need.  He is our Deliverer, Saviour, Brother, Friend and Redeemer.

I am thankful for the beauty of the morning star I marveled at today. It is only shadowed by the Majesty of a Saviour who left his rightful seat in Glory to live as a humble, yet perfect life on this Earth, to be tortured and crucified on a tree for all of humanity…just because he loves us so

Katie signature

Don’t forget I’ve moved and this site will redirect soon. Find me hereIP button

No comments:

Post a Comment