Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Irons Sharpens Iron

This morning I was reading a friends blog about how God is showing her that her actions were not lining up with the goals and desires of her heart concerning raising kids and homeschooling. I was VERY refreshed!


I love that I have friends that sharpen me.

Proverbs 27:13 "Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend."

That is the TRUE measure of a friend. Do they sharpen me? Can we edify each other, just by our own lives and circumstances? Do we live everyday to honor God, even when we fall short. Can we agree to pick ourselves up, dust off and start again by the strength of GOD!

Thank you to all my friends who share life with me! By whom I laugh, cry, learn and are encouraged! Have a GREAT and VERY blessed day!

Love to all,
Katie

1 comment:

  1. I've thoroughly enjoyed catching up on reading your blog that I wasn't aware that you had! I'm excited about Saturday morning....ready to edify one another. Lord knows I need it right about now.

    ReplyDelete