Monday, November 2, 2009

In the Midst of Chaos


As I am sitting watching BOZ with my youngest neice, I am reminded how God can renew my Spirit in the simplest of ways. Just a few moments with cute little twin cartoon characters and a big Green bear praising God and speaking kindly to one another put a smile on my face.

Today, the past week, had been hard. Battling the unknown is always a scary thing. I know, when I can "see" or I know what the problem is, I know how to battle! Not knowing is a chance to walk by faith. 2 Corinthians 5:7 "for we walk by faith, not by sight". It's hard to do! When all that I see is SCREAMING to me that which is contrary to the TRUTH, that is sometimes unseen, I just have to hold on to my faith and believe that God already won!

I find rest and peace in God.

I thank the Lord for Friend that are praying, for the BEAUTIFUL days we have had, for my WONDERFUL!!!! Husband, for my FAMILY!

GOD IS GOOD!
Katie~

1 comment: