Thursday, December 30, 2010

A New and Fresh Beginning

I love the new year.  I don’t make resolutions.  I do pray and commit myself to the Lord afresh. His mercies are new everyday and His love never fails.

As the New Year approaches, I am continuing to pray for clear direction in many areas.  I know that the Lord will be faithful. I know that as I put my hand to the plow, if it’s God’s plow, the work will not overtake me and I will find joy, peace and rest while carrying and walking out the burden Christ has laid on my heart.

Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” Matthew 11:28-30

burden is light

What a beautiful picture! I want to live life in obedience to God…carrying His light load as he carries my cares and worries.

Happy New Year to you all!  May your Year be FULL and INTENTIONAL!

signature

1 comment: