Saturday, October 30, 2010

Overflowing

It's impossible to spill out if you are empty!
As Americans, who run with both ends burning about 99% of the time, we can get lost in the business of life and forget that we need  to refuel.  As Christians...we are of no use if our cup is empty! We must take time to stop, listen to the Holy Spirit, read the Word and Worship the King of Kings.  We are vessels for filling...we can do nothing without His presence in our lives.

If you we want to love our husbands, siblings, parents, children, friends...others...we must be filled to overflowing with the source...Jesus! 

Lord, I want to be filled and overflowing...prick my heart...lead me to you.  Help me seek you every moment of my day. I am yours.

1 comment:

  1. it is so impossible....feeling that a little lately. thanks for this post.

    ReplyDelete